The Childcare Partnerships are pleased to announce the development of their new online training booking system. The CCP have taken into consideration your suggestions and requirements and developed this system which has many benefits.
In preparation for the year ahead, please register and set up your Portfolio using the user guide below. It is important that you complete the registration process as all CCP training must be booked via the new system.
Registering with the CCP online Training Booking System will benefit you by:
- Saving time – By registering you will automatically be creating your own training portfolio and you do not need to re-enter personal details when applying for subsequent courses;
- Providing a record of courses applied for – within your Portfolio, you will be able to view the CCP training courses you have applied for and have a record of the date, venue and time;
- Providing a history of completed training courses – within your Portfolio, you will be able to view the CCP training courses you have completed, this will help you to keep a record of when you should apply for a refresher course;
- Providing regular emails – you will receive email notification to inform you about the status/details of your applications;
- Allowing you to update your Portfolio – you will be able to update/amend details on your Portfolio, such as change of email address, telephone mobile number, the organisation you work for;
- Allowing you to download your certificate online – you will be able to download certificates for the CCP training course you have completed;
- Provide on-line evaluation – you will be able to provide online feedback on the training course that you attended.
If you experience any difficulties registering and applying online, you can contact your local CCP Training Team using the contact details below:
· Belfast Childcare Partnership Training Office
– 028 9536 3022
· Northern Childcare Partnership Training Office
– 028 9536 2572
(Wednesdays and Thursdays 9:15 am – 2:15 pm. Outside of these hours, please contact the Western Childcare Partnership Training Office on 028 9536 1042.)
· South Eastern Childcare Partnership Training Office
– 028 9536 3022
· Southern Childcare Partnership Training Office
– 028 9536 2004
· Western Childcare Partnership Training Office
– 028 9536 1042
They also have a new website address - http://childcarepartnerships.hscni.net
Click Here for User Guide